Where Does The Time Go?
Jim Rohn, motivational speaker and master sales person, said that “Time is more valuable than money. You can always make more money. You can’t make more time.”
Some say that time is money, but ideally, time is truly more valuable than money. It’s virtually impossible to put a dollar value on the time you spend with a loved one, doing your favorite activity without interruption or enjoying a vacation.
Read the following short, but powerful poem on time then take a minute today to reflect on how you use your time and with whom you spend it. Make sure you’re getting the most out of the time you spend each day so that you can enjoy a stellar life.
- To realize the value of one year:
Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
- To realize the value of one month:
Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
- To realize the value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
- To realize the value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
- To realize the value of one minute:
Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
- To realize the value of one second:
Ask a person who has survived an accident.
- To realize the value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.